Posts Tagged ‘yogurt’
As I've mentioned before, my hubby LOVES cookies. Lately, he has been complaining that there's been nothing sweet to eat in the house (which is a good thing in my opinion!) So this week I promised I would come up with a recipe [...]
Have you heard of the "Mediterranean Diet?" The heart healthy Mediterranean diet combines whole foods with Mediterranean cooking. Lately, it has been getting a lot of hype (as many other diet fads out there), but I have personally seen results from adhering to a Mediterranean diet. [...]
You may not know this, but I am obsessed with food. For example, I sit here simultaneously watching Top Chef, writing about food, and snacking on edamame. But besides being generally in love with food, I go through stages of being infatuated with certain foods. The current lineup is as follows: pean [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...