Posts Tagged ‘tomato’
I am literally on the road as I write this (no, not driving and typing). So, so busy between packing for Washington... and now, heading to Orlando for a few days for work. Because of all this, we've still been eating leftovers from our Labor day party..and thrown together salads. [...]
This is what we had for dinner last night, and I can honestly say it was the first time I resented having to take pictures of the food I made. Normally, whether cooking at home or out to dinner, I HAVE to take a picture if the food looks amazing. Last night on the other hand, I had planned to blog t [...]
Even though I love healthy foods, tacos, pizza and burgers are dear to my heart. The husband loves pizza, and I have gained a recent obsession with all Mexican food since our wedding in Cabo. Ok, obsessed is putting it lightly. I literally lose all control around Mexican food..the chips, the guac, t [...]
I will start by attempting to downplay my intense obsession with avocados, as I am sure they will be a re-occurring theme throughout my recipes. BUT, just to put it out there, avocados may be the most delicious food on the planet. With that said, I never really liked BLT’s that much, the hubby how [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...