Posts Tagged ‘peanut butter’
Do you ever have those nights when you just have to have something sweet to eat? You've eaten well all day, and you don't want to ruin it by scarfing down a bowl of that amazing ice cream thats in the freezer, or resorting to whipping up some of that "just for one" cookie dough? [...]
Remember those amazing peanut butter balls covered in chocolate, that your mom probably made during the holidays? The creamy peanut butter mixed with confectioner's sugar and coated in decadent milk chocolate, called Buckeyes? [...]
Peanut Butter may just be the best thing on earth. No joke. I am aware that its basically just ground peanuts and salt(at least the natural kind anyways), but there is something sooo intriguing, alluring and addicting about peanut butter. I <3 peanut butter...I eat it on pretzels, in my [...]
I have a confession...I <3 The Real Housewives. OC, New York, New Jersey, kind of Atlanta, but definitely not D.C. It's a ridiculous show, but what can I say. Another confession? Chocolate and Peanut butter are perhaps my favorite combination. In fact, I will not eat chocolate unless it is accomp [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...