Posts Tagged ‘onion’
Did you know...eggs were shunned for several decades by practitioners, due to the incorrect belief that they are a high-cholesterol food that causes heart disease? Even my Dad has been urged by his doctors to stay away from eggs in fear that they may raise his cholesterol more...yet research in the [...]
I've had one of those weekends. You know, the kind where nothing is planned, and you can literally lay around all weekend in your pajamas? I've come to love these weekends. (more...)[...]
So I've been doing a lot of research lately on the foods we eat, and what food companies are telling us. And let me tell you, the more I read, the more freaked out I get. Its insane to learn of all the things we readily believe from what we are being told from the FDA and ADA. [...]
In eating low-carb, paleo “ish”, the hardest meal of the day for me is often breakfast. This may be because there’s only really one “breakfast” food, that is low-carb and a whole food…the egg. [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...