Posts Tagged ‘oat flour’
Peanut Butter may just be the best thing on earth. No joke. I am aware that its basically just ground peanuts and salt(at least the natural kind anyways), but there is something sooo intriguing, alluring and addicting about peanut butter. I <3 peanut butter...I eat it on pretzels, in my [...]
As I've mentioned before, my hubby LOVES cookies. Lately, he has been complaining that there's been nothing sweet to eat in the house (which is a good thing in my opinion!) So this week I promised I would come up with a recipe [...]
I have a confession...I <3 The Real Housewives. OC, New York, New Jersey, kind of Atlanta, but definitely not D.C. It's a ridiculous show, but what can I say. Another confession? Chocolate and Peanut butter are perhaps my favorite combination. In fact, I will not eat chocolate unless it is accomp [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...