Posts Tagged ‘lemon’
Its hot outside. I don't know if I somehow just forget each year how hot Florida is capable of getting, or what, but somehow I am surprised EVERY summer how hot it gets!...and its only June. (more...) [...]
Normally I am amazed at how time flies, but last week and this week? The end of September? The past few weeks have been like a whirlwind. This may be because we are leaving in two weeks! agh! (more...) [...]
I am literally on the road as I write this (no, not driving and typing). So, so busy between packing for Washington... and now, heading to Orlando for a few days for work. Because of all this, we've still been eating leftovers from our Labor day party..and thrown together salads. [...]
I came up with this recipe about a year ago, after having Panko crusted chicken at one of our favorite restaraunts- BJ's. If you haven't tried this restaraunt, get yourself there TODAY. I try to order something different each time I go, and have yet to be disap [...]
I’ve been cooking for a long time, but my earliest memory of cooking on my own is sometime around age 8. I had always helped in the kitchen, but a friend of my mom’s gave me a kids cookbook, and I set out to make curried chicken. From there, I continued helping my mom in the kitchen, and grew to [...]
This morning towards the end of my long Sunday morning run, I started thinking about what I wanted for breakfast (which leads me to wonder whether I run to eat, or eat to run?) I started thinking through some of the usuals: protein shake, eggs, yogurt and granola, but nothing seemed too exciting. Th [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...