Posts Tagged ‘honey’
I love salads. I really do! They are so versatile, and you can basically throw anything on top of lettuce and voila- a salad. THIS salad, however, is my absolute favorite. You know how when at a restaurant, you scour the menu for a few specific ingredients you like? Well that is me when it comes to [...]
Remember my recipe for homeade granola? Well last week I got a request for a healthy granola bar recipe. My immediate thought?Why not make my favorite granola into bars that can serve as a great snack on the run? [...]
One of my favorite on the go snacks are these "Good-run" granola cookies. They're made up of nuts, oats, and honey. And, at only 50 calories per cookie, they make the perfect snack for an afternoon sweet craving, or crumbled over greek yogurt for breakfast. [...]
Recently, some friends and I threw a shower for a soon-to-be bride friend of mine. So soon, that next week I'll be taking a week off from blogging, because I will be in Jamaica for a wedding! ...at an all inclusive, all-you-can-eat resort. My kinda heaven, right? [...]
Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember being obsessed with "quick breads". At Christmas time, my mom and I would bake zuchinni bread, pumpkin bread, cranberry bread and banana bread. My aunt also brought over carrot cake loaves quite frequently, which I single-handedly demolished too often. [...]
A few weeks back, I made Mexican pizza and promised to give my recipe for whole-wheat pizza dough soon. We made pizza over the weekend, and boy was it goooood. I was able to shoot a few pictures, and jot down the recip [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...