Posts Tagged ‘ground turkey’
So I've been doing a lot of research lately on the foods we eat, and what food companies are telling us. And let me tell you, the more I read, the more freaked out I get. Its insane to learn of all the things we readily believe from what we are being told from the FDA and ADA. [...]
...So I may have forgotten to mention in my last post that my husband and I are officially back in Florida. After four months in Washington, which was gorgeous, and a great experience...we are back. [...]
Ok guys...I'm leaving in two days. Really? How is this even possible? I am basically still in denial because all of this has happened in a matter of two months and I feel like I haven't had time for it to really sink in? [...]
One of my newest favorite ingredients to cook with is green chilies. The infatuation with these peppers first began with experiencing the epic green chili burger at our all time favorite restaurant, Zgrille. If you still haven't eaten there..run, don't walk. It' so [...]
This is what we had for dinner last night, and I can honestly say it was the first time I resented having to take pictures of the food I made. Normally, whether cooking at home or out to dinner, I HAVE to take a picture if the food looks amazing. Last night on the other hand, I had planned to blog t [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...