Posts Tagged ‘garlic’
I've had one of those weekends. You know, the kind where nothing is planned, and you can literally lay around all weekend in your pajamas? I've come to love these weekends. (more...)[...]
So I've been doing a lot of research lately on the foods we eat, and what food companies are telling us. And let me tell you, the more I read, the more freaked out I get. Its insane to learn of all the things we readily believe from what we are being told from the FDA and ADA. [...]
One of my favorite things to do with recipes is to re-vamp them, cut calories, and make them healthier, lighter and "cleaner". When I see a recipe to try, my first thought is what ingredients can I swap out, switch up, or change to make it more Healthy Housewife-esque.. [...]
Ok guys...I'm leaving in two days. Really? How is this even possible? I am basically still in denial because all of this has happened in a matter of two months and I feel like I haven't had time for it to really sink in? [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...