Posts Tagged ‘feta’
Recently, some friends and I threw a shower for a soon-to-be bride friend of mine. So soon, that next week I'll be taking a week off from blogging, because I will be in Jamaica for a wedding! ...at an all inclusive, all-you-can-eat resort. My kinda heaven, right? [...]
In eating low-carb, paleo “ish”, the hardest meal of the day for me is often breakfast. This may be because there’s only really one “breakfast” food, that is low-carb and a whole food…the egg. [...]
I’ve been cooking for a long time, but my earliest memory of cooking on my own is sometime around age 8. I had always helped in the kitchen, but a friend of my mom’s gave me a kids cookbook, and I set out to make curried chicken. From there, I continued helping my mom in the kitchen, and grew to [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...