Posts Tagged ‘cinnamon’
Apples just remind me of fall. After living in the "Apple Capital of the World", I can say I have grown to love all varieties of apples, and drawn to anything with this pectin-filled ingredient. [...]
As I mentioned a few months back, my husband and I relocated to (what we now know to be) the apple capital of the world. And let me tell you, the apples here are amazing. Over 20 something varieties, and huuuge! [...]
I would say fall is in the air...but evidently I either 1) missed fall, or 2) have mistaken the temperature for what seems like it should be winter. Either way, winter is in fulllll swing here in Wenatchee in my opinion. I woke up yesterday morning to snow on the tips of the mountains, and this morn [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...