Posts Tagged ‘chocolate’
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is a day of baking with my mom. From banana and pumpkin bread, to buckeyes and cinnamon buns, our entire day consists of baking up sweet treats for family, friends and neighbors. [...]
Between 8 new clients, end of the month paperwork, and throwing a bridal shower at Cassis American Brasserie- I have a crazy week ahead! Doesn't sound like the wife of a housewife very much does it? (mo [...]
I have a confession...I <3 The Real Housewives. OC, New York, New Jersey, kind of Atlanta, but definitely not D.C. It's a ridiculous show, but what can I say. Another confession? Chocolate and Peanut butter are perhaps my favorite combination. In fact, I will not eat chocolate unless it is accomp [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...