Posts Tagged ‘chicken’
I've had one of those weekends. You know, the kind where nothing is planned, and you can literally lay around all weekend in your pajamas? I've come to love these weekends. (more...)[...]
Awhile back, I started growing a few of my own herbs for recipes. And out of cilantro, basil, and rosemary, the basil has grown incredibly fast. So fast, that I can't use it in enough recipes at the rate that it grows. [...]
One of my favorite things to do with recipes is to re-vamp them, cut calories, and make them healthier, lighter and "cleaner". When I see a recipe to try, my first thought is what ingredients can I swap out, switch up, or change to make it more Healthy Housewife-esque.. [...]
As you know...I've been crazy busy lately (this thing called work? not sure how I feel about it). During times like this, I love having go-to, simple recipes that are light and quick, but still satisfying. [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...