Posts Tagged ‘burger’
Restaurants and good in eating in wenatchee were, uhm, grim. Maybe we got spoiled with downtown st.petersburg and tampa close by, but during our time in Washington, I can't say that I found any restaurants that I absolutely loved. [...]
Ahhh...finally another stressful week over with. After finding out that all moving companies are a crock (tried to upcharge us by double our quote), and experiencing issues with the bank and closing of the house, almost everything has been resolved. [...]
One of my newest favorite ingredients to cook with is green chilies. The infatuation with these peppers first began with experiencing the epic green chili burger at our all time favorite restaurant, Zgrille. If you still haven't eaten there..run, don't walk. It' so [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...