Posts Tagged ‘breakfast’
In eating low-carb, paleo “ish”, the hardest meal of the day for me is often breakfast. This may be because there’s only really one “breakfast” food, that is low-carb and a whole food…the egg. [...]
Want to know a secret? Ok its not really a secret, but the husband and I dream about starting a smoothie shop.Call us dorky, nerdy, or foodie, but we do. In our opinion, they are never in convenient locations, like on your way to the beach. [...]
I would say fall is in the air...but evidently I either 1) missed fall, or 2) have mistaken the temperature for what seems like it should be winter. Either way, winter is in fulllll swing here in Wenatchee in my opinion. I woke up yesterday morning to snow on the tips of the mountains, and this morn [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...