Posts Tagged ‘apple’
Apples just remind me of fall. After living in the "Apple Capital of the World", I can say I have grown to love all varieties of apples, and drawn to anything with this pectin-filled ingredient. [...]
As I mentioned a few months back, my husband and I relocated to (what we now know to be) the apple capital of the world. And let me tell you, the apples here are amazing. Over 20 something varieties, and huuuge! [...]
I am a planner. Beyond a planner. Each night's meal is planned out the week before so I can grocery shop accordingly, and of course dream all day about what will be had for dinner. In fact, even though I grocery shop on Fridays for the following week, I am already making the list on monday for when [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...