Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
I know I can be classified as the worst blogger ever. But I have an excuse...or at least what I am using as an excuse :) We found out January 5th that we have a little one on the [...]
So when we moved, I had hoped to keep up with blogging just as often. Well, turns out, moving and settling in keeps you quite busy and I haven't been able to do it! Instead its been hit or miss, and I've been able to do it maybe once a week? [...]
We are officially all settled in. I am absolutely in love with our home, the mountains, and the new town! (particularly my new kitchen, which was first to be unpacked and organized). I still feel a bit out of sorts, as we aren't really on a schedule yet, and I haven't joined a gym (gasp!) [...]
Even as far back as middle school, I have loved planning. My friends even deemed me "Planner Jo" in high school, as I was always the one to setup the plans and create girls nights. Still today, I love to plan a party. My mom and I even considered going into event planning for awhile since we love it [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...