Archive for the ‘Snacks’ Category
Remember my recipe for homeade granola? Well last week I got a request for a healthy granola bar recipe. My immediate thought?Why not make my favorite granola into bars that can serve as a great snack on the run? [...]
One of my favorite on the go snacks are these "Good-run" granola cookies. They're made up of nuts, oats, and honey. And, at only 50 calories per cookie, they make the perfect snack for an afternoon sweet craving, or crumbled over greek yogurt for breakfast. [...]
Apples just remind me of fall. After living in the "Apple Capital of the World", I can say I have grown to love all varieties of apples, and drawn to anything with this pectin-filled ingredient. [...]
Its hot outside. I don't know if I somehow just forget each year how hot Florida is capable of getting, or what, but somehow I am surprised EVERY summer how hot it gets!...and its only June. (more...) [...]
I'm not one or ordering appetizers very often. I must admit though, whenever I'm at a restaurant and fried zucchini is on the menu. I am compelled to order it. Somehow this unnatural force comes over me saying.."must have fried, grease-laden zucchini." I mean, its a fried vegetable, health [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...