Archive for the ‘Indulgences’ Category
Although I pride myself on turning normally indulgent recipes into healthier, lighter ones, there are some desserts that just wouldn't be the same. Take these key lime tarts for example. (more...) [...]
I strive to eat healthy 90% of the time...but the other 10%? I love to eat things like this. Warning: This cake is in no way healthy...so I won't even pretend, but it makes the perfect holiday dessert. [...]
Last weekend we had our good friends Jessica and Aaron over. Luckily for me, they are pretty laid back, so I didn't stress over menu planning. We haven't gotten to entertain in awhile, probably just because we have been so busy? Literally, I feel like we never slow down, but I LOVE to entertain. [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...