Archive for the ‘Entrees’ Category
Did you know...eggs were shunned for several decades by practitioners, due to the incorrect belief that they are a high-cholesterol food that causes heart disease? Even my Dad has been urged by his doctors to stay away from eggs in fear that they may raise his cholesterol more...yet research in the [...]
I've had one of those weekends. You know, the kind where nothing is planned, and you can literally lay around all weekend in your pajamas? I've come to love these weekends. (more...)[...]
Awhile back, I started growing a few of my own herbs for recipes. And out of cilantro, basil, and rosemary, the basil has grown incredibly fast. So fast, that I can't use it in enough recipes at the rate that it grows. [...]
I’m always trying to come up with new ideas for quick and cheap, but healthy dinners. For the nights I am stuck working late, its nice to look forward to something that is delicious, but can also be thrown together within minutes. As I’ve mentioned before, my husband is a pizza guy… [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...