Archive for the ‘Dessert’ Category
Between 8 new clients, end of the month paperwork, and throwing a bridal shower at Cassis American Brasserie- I have a crazy week ahead! Doesn't sound like the wife of a housewife very much does it? (mo [...]
Although I pride myself on turning normally indulgent recipes into healthier, lighter ones, there are some desserts that just wouldn't be the same. Take these key lime tarts for example. (more...) [...]
As I mentioned a few months back, my husband and I relocated to (what we now know to be) the apple capital of the world. And let me tell you, the apples here are amazing. Over 20 something varieties, and huuuge! [...]
I strive to eat healthy 90% of the time...but the other 10%? I love to eat things like this. Warning: This cake is in no way healthy...so I won't even pretend, but it makes the perfect holiday dessert. [...]
When it comes to dessert...I am hands down a vanilla girl. I would choose vanilla cake, vanilla ice cream, or vanilla anything over chocolate. Don't get me wrong, chocolate is amazing, but only if accompanied by peanut butter :) [...]
Peanut Butter may just be the best thing on earth. No joke. I am aware that its basically just ground peanuts and salt(at least the natural kind anyways), but there is something sooo intriguing, alluring and addicting about peanut butter. I <3 peanut butter...I eat it on pretzels, in my [...]
As I've mentioned before, my hubby LOVES cookies. Lately, he has been complaining that there's been nothing sweet to eat in the house (which is a good thing in my opinion!) So this week I promised I would come up with a recipe [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...