Archive for the ‘Dessert’ Category
Do you ever have those nights when you just have to have something sweet to eat? You've eaten well all day, and you don't want to ruin it by scarfing down a bowl of that amazing ice cream thats in the freezer, or resorting to whipping up some of that "just for one" cookie dough? [...]
Remember those amazing peanut butter balls covered in chocolate, that your mom probably made during the holidays? The creamy peanut butter mixed with confectioner's sugar and coated in decadent milk chocolate, called Buckeyes? [...]
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is a day of baking with my mom. From banana and pumpkin bread, to buckeyes and cinnamon buns, our entire day consists of baking up sweet treats for family, friends and neighbors. [...]
Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember being obsessed with "quick breads". At Christmas time, my mom and I would bake zuchinni bread, pumpkin bread, cranberry bread and banana bread. My aunt also brought over carrot cake loaves quite frequently, which I single-handedly demolished too often. [...]
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...