No not the cereal. Which I guess is what you’d expect that title to mean with this being a food blog and all….
But no, I’m just talking about life. How does it always manage to get in the way? When I first started blogging, I had a lot of free time on my hands, to write, cook, and shoot images of my recipes. Somehow though, over the past year, I completely lost my once-was passion.
Maybe its because I work a lot more now, or maybe its because we were living in a house with a kitchen that I disliked, or maybe its because my interests are elsewhere…or maybe, just maybe its because I’m in a funk.
So…I need you..my loyal, wonderful blog followers to send me some inspiration! Are you still reading? What type of recipes do you want to see? Maybe you can help me get my act together. After all…I blog for you!
Thanks for continuing to follow…I promise not to let you down!
2 Responses to “Life.”
Leave a Reply
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...