Peanut Butter may just be the best thing on earth. No joke. I am aware that its basically just ground peanuts and salt(at least the natural kind anyways), but there is something sooo intriguing, alluring and addicting about peanut butter. I <3 peanut butter...I eat it on pretzels, in my green monsters, on a spoon, or on a fork, in a boat, or with a goat, in the rain and in the dark, ok..maybe I’m getting a liiittle carried away. Thank you, private education for the Dr. Seuss knowledge.
Anyways, because of this peanut butter obsession, peanut butter cookies are my favorite.So when making the hubby his favorite cookies last week, I of course had to develop a recipe with my new Stevia in the Raw for peanut butter cookies! These are seriously so simple, and soo, so good. Sugar free and loaded with protein! Go make these cookies now. No really, NOW.
Peanut Butter-high in protein, excellent source of niacin, biotin, B vitamins, calcium and potassium. Rich in tryptophan which promotes healthy nervous system functioning. Good source of boron, which plays a vital role in bone health
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
(makes 1 dozen)
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Press down slightly with fork to create lines. Bake for 8-10 minutes. CONSUME.
RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
3 Responses to “Peanut. Butter.”
Leave a Reply
- Plugin by Blogsessive
- Lauren: Congratulations!:) I check your blog from time to time and I really enjoy it.
- Staci: By the way, these have become my staple for bringing to potlucks, they’re tasty and rich and I’ve...
- Christina: Wow! These sound so delicious. Gluten free is an added plus in my book. I am always looking for GF recipes...
- zephra milde: Does anyone think these could be made without egg whites? Maybe flaxseed eggs instead? Any other...
- Danielle: How to you “slice them” I am terrible at cutting them into thin slices. They are so tough to...